I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - On the Countdown



Well, it is now four days until moving day. Needless to say things are hectic here filled with both excitement and uncertainty. Yet last week there were many blessings, including:

  1. a loving, caring husband
  2. family - support and so much more!
  3. the generosity of friends
  4. loyalty
  5. diversions - blogging, Coronation Street, boating
  6. healthy herbs for transplanting
  7. liquor store boxes - very sturdy with dividers, great for packing
  8. memories from our times in this house
  9. physio
  10. blogger comments
May many blessings fill your week,


1 comment:

  1. Good Luck with your move, and Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.