I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tagged Again :)

billowing clouds
Billowing Clouds
July 18, 2007

Dana over at Southern Gal Goes North tagged me for this meme. Goodness, I tempted to use Gnome. In the spirit of the meme I followed the rules so there are five tagged bloggers :)

RULES: You have to post these rules before you give the facts. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Here goes:
Mac user :)
Amateur photographer
Really enjoys Harry Potter books
Independant
Establishing a gnome empire ;)

I've tagged:
  1. Mike from Mike's Blender - Japan
  2. Castaway from Run-a-bout
  3. Sandy Carlson from Writing in Faith
  4. another mac user (sorry can't find their name) from The Loquacious Curmudgeon
  5. Jade from Jaded Sunburns
Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hey you! I did receive this, and thanks for commenting because I often don't notice I've been tagged until it's too late.

    Hopefully, I'll get to this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! At long last, I did it and posted it at www.slchthoughts.blogspot.com. Thanks for including me!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.