I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Wonderful Week

blog your blessings Sunday
Last week was one where everything just seemed to meld together in a glorious blur of blessings. Some of my blessing highlights were:

  1. family as always provided love, strength, support and laughter
  2. video of grandbaby now 9 months old climbing the stairs
  3. excited news from DS and DDIL over hearing their baby's heartbeat for the very first time
  4. being able to take advantage of a couple of very good meat sales
  5. an abundance of local, in-season produce
  6. several successful canning sessions - my pantry is beginning to burst at the seams
  7. numerous photo opportunities
  8. a visit from a spider with a leg span of almost 3" - the blessings were we identified him to find he wasn't harmful to humans (barring my instant heart attack) and he was outside
  9. quiet reflective time
  10. two gnew gnomes joined my gnome empire


7 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:59 AM

    Sounds like a good week all around.

    Happy BYB Sunday - have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had another great week.Hope you have such weeks, week after week and year after year!

    Have a happy BYB sunday and a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:39 PM

    Ooohhhh! Grandbaby climbing stairs is not good news for parents. LOL

    May you have a better week this week than last.

    HEre for BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a very good week msdemmie!

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you for the warm well wishes blue panther!

    I hope you have a wonderful blessing filled week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will certainly keep the parents busy! They are really enjoying this new phase of grandbaby's life.

    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just been added to this, so am looking forward to next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.