I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, November 24, 2008

CSI


CSI Cast Season I

One of my ultimate favourite television series next to the Law & Order series is CSI: Criminal Scene Investigation so you can imagine my great pleasure when I discovered one of our satellite channels basically shows CSI most of the day. HGTV and Foodtv have taken the back seat for the time being. I'm in seventh heaven! I can catch up on CSI episodes I haven't seen yet and surprisingly judging by this week that is a lot. I have to say I was disappointed to see Warrick Brown leave last season and even more surprised to hear why. I'm glad to see Sarah come back this season. Here's hoping that she will stay. That's where I'm at on the original CSI. On CSI: Miami I really like Horatio Cain much to the dismay of one of my girlfriends who seriously detests the guy. His mannerisms can be irritating but that makes it so much more likeable. CSI:NY has to be one of my favourite spin offs with Stella being one of my favourite characters.

There is a reason why these types of shows appeal to me but I'm not quite prepared to share why just yet...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.