I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, August 21, 2009

Party Time

Captain Morgan's
Party Time
August 15, 2009


Summer is an endless party when you live or vacation on water front property. There are all the activities associated with the water like boating, water skiing, tubing, jet skiing, fishing and swimming during the day. In the evenings there are the great summer time meals quite often followed by sitting enjoying the sunsets and perhaps later a lively conversation around the campfire.

Saturday afternoon we spent the afternoon boating and swimming at the swim hole. It was a beautiful hot, hazy and humid day perfect for spending the day on and in the water! As we were heading to the swim hole I spotted the obvious signs of a party so just had to take pictures. It was rather fitting with Jimmy Buffet's Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes playing in the boat. Normally the signs aren't quite as blatant but this one did get the message across. I hope they had an enjoyable and safe summer party!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.