I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Letter From Oldest Grandbaby


Oldest Grandbaby sent Papa and I a very, very special package.  Inside there was a hand drawn picture for each of us along real Canadian maple cream cookies.  Pictured is  my picture and it is funny that for a little one I can really see the message.  See there is the purple brush for Grandma's long hair and Grandma's purse that always has a treat or two for Grandbabies.  The yellow "V" is for Grandma's vest that is worn almost year round.  All of the colours except purple are in Grandma's colourful purse the Grandbabies love including the green that is close to the same green of my favourite water bottle.  But Grandma sees something more in this very special picture.  She sees the love and the trust of a little one shining through.  Isn't it just the most beautiful picture you have ever seen?  I certainly think it is :)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.