I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Senior's Cell Phone

[from my email files]

-----
This is the new cell phone I've just put an order in for!   My other one had about 45 buttons.....way too many for me.    I  just want to answer when someone rings me; and  talk when I want to phone anyone --- ya rite on!  This old geezer doesn't want any music, adding  machines, video,  tv,  wifi,  texting, movies, etc.  etc. and  all the rest of the garbage !!  I know what the people look like already;  so I'm hoping this is gonna save me.

senior's cell phone
-----

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.