I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, December 24, 2010

Under the Weather

The warmer fall has meant a lot more illness in our area.  The problem is the weather didn't get cold enough, quick enough to kill off the germs.  I have been under the weather for the past month.  It started with what I thought was a cold with the main symptoms of severe itching of mucosal membranes and sneezing.  When the symptoms continued I decided it was allergies rather than a cold.  The symptoms moved onto heavy congestion, more sneezing and a bit of dry coughing.  A few days ago I developed a sore throat that is considerably worse at night.  So I'm back to my original idea that I have a cold.  Or perhaps I caught a cold on top of a cold.  At any rate, I'm under the weather ;)

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.