I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Spiny Lobster at The Florida Aquarium

spiny lobster at The Florida Aquarium
Spiny Lobster
December 14, 2010

I have to tell you, I am a huge seafood lover with lobster being my number one favourite.  My next favourite is snow crab legs but I digress.  The spiny lobster does not have the two enlarged claws as true lobsters do but they are quite edible.  They are the biggest food export of the Bahamas!  Pictured is one of several spiny lobsters at The Florida Aquarium.  'Tis a thing of beauty!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.