I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 09, 2012

The Twenty-Two Buick Skylark

old Buick skylark
The Twenty-Two Buick Skylark
December 7, 2011

My Mother-in-Law's birthday was on the twenty second so one of my husband's lucky numbers is 22.  He always plays 22 straight up when playing roulette.  Surprisingly he often wins as well.  I spotted this old Buick Skylark that had been nicely restored.  The combination of green with the number 22 was an omen for the good fortune we would enjoy during our winter vacation!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.