I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - The Retiring of a Meme

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

I have been doing Blog Your Blessings Sunday for almost 7 years now.  I can't believe it has been that long.  I started out participating in the BYBS, the brainchild of Neoblue Panther.  At that time there was a good following.  Over the years it has dropped to no following.  In fact, I haven't seen any of the originals that are still blogging, and many of them have moved on so are no longer blogging, still using BYBS.  I guess it is time for me to move on as well.

BYBS was always meant to be a way of acknowledging your blessings throughout the week, as small as they may be.  I absolutely loved and still do love the concept.  Being thankful for blessings as they come keeps us humble, always thankful for those good things in life, regardless of how small or insignificant they may seem.

I have been very blessed to be able to share the blessings in my life with you over the the past few years.  I am retiring BYBS but that doesn't mean I won't replace it with a regular feature but I'm not sure yet.  I have really enjoyed the BYBS posts.  Adios, fair well and to all those treasuring their blessing, I hope in some small way my weekly posts have helped.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.