I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chi-Cheemaun Ferry

chi cheemaun ferry
Chi-Cheemaun Arrival 
August 7. 2013

We were scheduled for departure at 9:10 AM from South Baymouth to Tobermory by car.  Our vehicle had to be on the dock an hour before departure otherwise we would lose our reservation.  My husband took the car over to the dock at 7 AM then came back to the motel room.  We didn't have any coffee as neither coffee shop opened until 8 AM so we lounged in the room doing a bit of last minute online tasks.  I looked out the window and quickly started powering down the laptop telling my husband we had to make a dash for the car.  It was less than a 5 minute quick run across the road just in time to be greeted with a heavy downpour.  The skies were dull, heavy with rain and more on the way.  Along with the bone chilling cold, it wasn't looking very promising as we started the camping portion of our adventure.


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.