I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Random Act of Kindness


Bright Smiles
May 1, 2009

My husband surprised me with a bouquet of beautiful, bright flowers last week to cheer me up. What a sweetheart! I have very much appreciated their cheery colours. The last couple of weeks have been both emotionally and physically draining. Each time I felt my stress level rise, I stopped and took a few deep breaths while enjoying my flowers. Complicating things was another horrid sinus attack that lasted a little over 4 days exasperated by the damp, rainy weather. Honestly these attacks are so bad that sleep is not much of an option! I've had to make an extra effort to not let my worsening mood affect my husband or the kids.

Yesterday morning as it clouded up I could feel pressure and pain in my sinuses again not even a full 2 days after the attack had subsided! By mid-afternoon the internet signal was going up and down! So this morning I was up early hoping to get some serious blogging done. I had one picture edited and was just getting ready to re-size and save when the power went out! I powered everything back up just in time to see the television sat was down meaning the internet would be going down as well. A couple of seconds later the power went out again. So I took the hint, smiled at my flowers and climbed back into bed!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2009


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.