I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 05, 2015

Snowstorm in January 2014

snowstorm January 2014
Snowstorm in January
January 5, 2014

A year ago today, our little corner of the world was covered with a deep blanket of snow.  This picture was taken as the snowstorm let up enough to be able to see the snow accumulating on our street.  By nightfall, the winds picked up causing the still falling snow to create large drifts.  It was still snowing the next day, huge drifts everywhere!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.