I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Seagulls on the Water

seagulls on water
Seagulls on the Water
November 15, 2010

The weather has remained mild although slowly getting cooler.  It's rather nice that we are getting a break on home heating costs especially with the HST now added onto home heating fuel.  A few days ago a flock of seagulls landed on the water.  They settled in just calmly riding the rippling waves.  A lot of people don't like seagulls but I do.  I think they are rather pretty birds and they can be quite comical as well!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2010


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.