I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - Settling In

blog your blessings Sunday
Our lives have changed greatly over the past week. We are slowly getting settled in our new house. The location is absolutely beautiful! The blessings have been abundant. I can't begin to write them all out here in this post so here are a few highlights of our blessings last week:

  1. family!!!
  2. grandbaby cuddles and giggles
  3. awesome friends
  4. sense of humour
  5. patience and tolerance
  6. discovery
  7. wildlife
  8. beautiful sunsets
  9. extensive DIY skills
  10. a new adventure


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.