I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, June 11, 2012

Cocoa Beach, Florida

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Cocoa Beach, Florida
May 10, 2012 

We arrived at our vacation home in the late evening of May 8.   The couple that came with us would be vacationing with us in Aruba then returning home on May 20 while we would be staying at our vacation home until May 29, returning home in the early morning hours of May 30.  We weren't flying out to Aruba until May 12 so took a little time to do some sight seeing.

One of our friends' kids works on the cruise ships and was docked at Port Canaveral so we met up with him in Cocoa Beach for lunch at Captain J's.  Cocoa Beach is well known for it's beautiful beach.  I took a quick walk down the pathway from Captain J's to take a few pictures then headed back up to enjoy a lovely lunch on the outdoor deck overlooking the beach.  It was a wonderful way to spend a couple of hours with good friends!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.