I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Turtles!

turtles sunning themselves on the edge of a pond at our vacation home

Turtles Sunning Themselves
May 12, 2013

My camera is always close by.  Since moving into town almost two years ago, I have had less photo opportunities for wildlife.  It's not that I don't have photo opportunities, just not as many involving wildlife.  However, there are endless photo opportunities for wildlife at our vacation home.   During our spring visit to our vacation home, The water levels were the lowest we have ever seen them drawing wildlife out from their hiding spots.  We spotted several turtles sunning themselves on the banks of the many ponds in our community.  Normally, we only spot one or two so this was a rather nice surprise!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.