I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Start of Our Six Day Adventure

heading up Michigan I-75 N
Northbound I-75 in Michigan
August 5, 2013

On the morning of August 5, 2013 we left the comforts of our home on a six day adventure, four of those days were to be spent rustic camping.  By rustic camping I mean in bear territory, in tents, no hydro, pump water to cart, outhouses or composting toilets for comfort stations, and no shower facilities.  The weather forecast was rain, cold temperatures and more rain.  It didn't matter!  We were spending two days in the thumb of Michigan then meeting up with our kids and grandkids to camp just south of Tobermory, Ontario.  And so the adventure began...


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.