I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, November 30, 2013

So True!

Image courtesy of Inspirational Quotes

We've all been there!  Anyone who has driven anywhere can relate to...driving along the highway, happily discussing the fault of other drivers while admiring our own driving skills, noticing every traffic sign including the one that says left lane ends ahead a mile or more before the next warning...when out of the blue some inconsiderate, self-absorbed driver jams their vehicle in the barely are car length space you left between you and the driver ahead right where the lane ends.  Hey, it happens all the time...



0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.