I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Along for the Ride

hubby's parrots
Hubby's Parrots
August 26, 2011


There was a contest for the best decorated boat during Margarittafest (Lexington, Michigan) which translated into hubby's parrots coming along for the ride.  Jimmy Buffet fans are called Parrotheads, and believe me my husband is a Parrothead!  It was hilarious watching him decorate the boat.  There were six strands of party lights, two strands of rope lighting and the parrots.  That wasn't enough according to Mr. Parrothead so we headed up the hill to see what else we could find...
Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.