I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Bittersweet Week

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

My husband and I have had an absolutely amazing week, tiring but amazing.  There are so many good things happening in our lives right now that I can't help but be on cloud nine.  Early this week a couple of my online friends, Ben and Turnip, who established CMF Ads about three years ago announced they are closing their blog advertising network effective October 30.  I am very saddened by this announcement.  Good gosh, it is not as if Ben and Turnip haven't worked hard to make a go of it and they are such nice people that I really hate to see them hurt like this.  The blessing this week has been appreciating what Ben and Turnip have done for the blogging community.  They are top notch, stellar folk that I as well as many will miss as influential folk in the blogosphere.  They have brought class and integrity to the blogosphere.  So with sadness I lift a final toast to them, warm in the memories the left us and cherishing the blessings they gave us.  Farewell, old friends and until we meet again...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.