I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - An Amazing Week of Change

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

We started moving into our new house on the first but the movers didn't bring out our furniture, washer, dryer and fridge (games room) until the sixth.  Bell connected the satellite tv and DSL the same day.  At that point our new house was on it's way to becoming a home.  I hung a couple of pieces of our original paintings we collect from a wonderful local artist.  His landscapes are extremely realistic and the neat thing is each painting comes with the story of how it came to be.  These paintings take on a life of their own with the looks changing depending on the light.  It is easy to lose yourself in them as they mystically draw you into the landscape!  I chose new knobs for the kitchen cabinets to personalize the kitchen.  My husband installed the new dishwasher this morning and oh my gosh that was a chore but now it's in, it will be like childbirth with the pain quickly forgotten.

Our kids and friends have been a central component this past week helping us get moved and settled into our new home.  What a true blessing to have the help of family and friends when needed the most!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.