I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting Back to Rising Early

Our last night spent in our old house was August 31.  My husband flatly refused to stay another night there so we started our adventure of living basically between two houses until the closing date.  I had been sleeping rather late into the morning at the old house.   There were some days I slept until close to noon and this went on much of the summer.  Now in fairness I was quite sick complicated by a rather serious drug reaction which obviously took it's toll but still sleeping past 8 AM is a rarity for me.  The first day in our new home I was wide awake ready to greet the day at 7:30 AM, still late from my normal 5 AM but considerably better than sleeping until noon.  Since then I've been waking fairly consistently at 7:30 AM.  I know my body is still healing and I'm tired from the move but I'm getting back to rising early which of course means going to bed a bit earlier.   Early to bed, early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy and wise - so the saying goes.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.