I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

The Numbers Game

The problem with moving is the numbers game.  Now my husband is really good at numbers and so he should be given he's a numbers man.  I'm not a numbers person.  As with many scientists, I am a lazy mathematician.  I do the math necessary for my discipline and then just enough to keep my brain active.  Other than that forget it!  Moving brings a new 911 address into the picture, new postal code and new phone number.  Then it adds in new access codes for tv and and in my case a new cell phone number.  I'm telling you it's just a numbers game!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.