I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Life on Waterfront Property

Yesterday's Water View

Our view changes daily which makes this a beautiful location! Yesterday the sun was shining and the sky was a vivid blue reflecting off the water. That is actual mist rising from the open section of water. Quite often this results in foggy patches that sometimes freeze on the trees and buildings but the sun was strong enough yesterday to burn any of those off. I noticed a bit of heavier frost on the rooftops and car windows but that was it. A short time after this picture was taken, the open are was a favourite spot for several ducks.

It's snowing today, dull and grey. The ice is moving so the ducks have moved onto calmer waters. I'm sure they are looking forward to spring as much as we are. At least the roads have been fairly decent for driving. A few of our kids are home for the weekend so it will be rather busy. We had a large brunch this morning then they were off to do other things for the afternoon. A large roast beef dinner is the plan for tonight. I'm looking forward to a weekend of spoiling my family!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.