I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, February 01, 2007

eyes...

eyes

eyes...

These are my eyes and that was to be the topic of today's entry. So I make a really nice animation of my eyes that worked nicely in ImageReady and then I uploaded it to blogger but the animation no longer worked! I'm not sure what I did wrong. Sometimes the animations work when uploaded and sometimes they don't.

They say that the eyes are windows to the soul. I truly believe that as it really only takes one direct look into the eyes of another person to see what type of person they really are. The eyes do not hide the truth. My eyes have seen so many things. Some have been awe inspiring while other things I would rather have not seen, then everything in between. I've seen images that will haunt me until the day I die and likely beyond, things that one should not see. On the other had I have been blessed to have seen such magnificent beauty that sometimes it just takes my breath away. I've seen life at it's molecular level and still the very sight amazes me! Even when I sleep my eyes continue to bring images from my subconscious forcing me to accept or confront those things locked safely away in the recesses of my mind. Other times my eyes lead me through vivid Kodak colour adventures through my dreams. They reflect my mood and whether or not I'm tired, sick, unhappy, excited and a host of other emotions. All have left a mark on my soul and entire being. No one can ever go through life without this happening! Pay close attention to your eyes and what they are telling others about you.


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

    Admin,
    http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your nice comments about my blog. I checked out your blog but do not see where to register for your RSS feed.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.