I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, September 20, 2007

In the Beauty of the Day


Mute Swans
September 19, 2007

Yesterday I took a little more me time. I'm not sure why but I need it right now. The pork shoulder was defatting in the oven and I knew the hamper of tomatoes would wait so I went and sat by the water again. The swan family visited yesterday. The cygnets have really grown so likely are closer to yearlings now. I fed them a little so I could get a few nice pictures. They stayed around the dock until after sunset. As the sun went down I snapped this picture of the mother with cygnet. It was a perfect ending to a bit of a relaxing day.


3 comments:

  1. How every beautiful!

    My husband was in Florida and brought back pictures of that magical place. I thought of your blog.

    Happy blog your blessings Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very relaxing ladybanana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandy :) I hope he took a lot of pictures. Florida is quite pretty!

    I hope your week is filled with many blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.