I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Fiery Sunset


Fiery Sunset
September 5, 2007

The days have been quite busy with traveling and canning so last night I decided to sit on the dock and finish reading the final pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The evening was quite fitting and as the sun set I closed the book. The cool air enveloped me as the sky turned a beautiful orangy red. I sat for quite sometime digesting what I had read knowing full well that I would be re-reading the last hundred pages before going to bed.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great choice among many great choices! Good for you. Happy BYB Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy :)

    Happy BYB Sunday

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.