I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Blog Your Blessing Sunday - Thanksgiving Weekend

Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving and while we officially celebrated our last weekend the kids were home this weekend so it was still a food fest filled with a lot of love, laughter and good feelings. This time of year reminds me to always be thankful for very family and good friends. They are what really makes our life experiences. Both should always be treasured! They are true blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    I feel like I need to find out more about Canada's Thanksgiving. I just need to know more. I am such a dodo I didn't know Canada had one until I began blogging!

    May you have a wonderful and blessed day of thanks!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.