I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Road Trip in Michigan

helicopter landing
Maneuvers
December 5, 2007

We had all the carpets cleaned bright and early yesterday morning. ''Tis the season for the spit and polish. When the cleaners were finished we headed out for a little Christmas shopping to allow a bit of drying time for the carpets. We go by this little airport quite often. Usually it is smaller aircraft landing or taking off but this time there was military helicopter doing landing maneuvers. We were able to get stopped on the side of the road to take a few pictures. Talk about a photo opportunity. It was quite impressive!


2 comments:

  1. Nice picture! Happy BYB Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana :) I hope you had a nice BYB Sunday as well.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.