I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Bringing Back Wordless Wednesday

I have been in a blogging funk since the end of 2012.  As a result, I have not been blogging as much as I once was.  It's time to change that!  I am going to bring back Wordless Wednesday posting.  As per my previous style for these posts, they generally consist of a photo that has some meaning to me along with a short caption and date the photo was taken.  Sometimes I use a cartoon but not very often.  So, look for those posts starting tomorrow...


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.