I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays 2006




Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to all my online friends who have made all my blogs so successful! You have no idea as to how special this has been for me. I'm wishing each and every one of you all the peace and joy for the holiday season. May 2007 be a blessed as 2006 for you.

I will be offline for the next few days or more as we celebrate the holidays and await the arrival of out first grandbaby. For the second time in almost 30 years we will not be celebrating Christmas day in our home. While I will have internet access, I'm going to take the time to enjoy my family.

I look forward to sharing with you in the new year take a step back and say, hey this is what it is all about. So take care everyone, have a wonderful holiday season and check back here to read all about our new grandbaby!

Happy Holidays!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.