I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, December 18, 2006

Old Dog New Tricks?

baby blinkie

I love blinkies but wanted to design my own except the most I've used Photoshop for was a bit of tinkering with pictures mainly resizing and I had no idea I had Image Ready! So last night I went online and found three tutorials then proceeded to try working my way through them. I managed to get the gif to flash between two colours but no text or anything else. That brought a whole new meaning to pulling out my hair so about 3 am I headed off to bed. This morning it dawned on me that I might not be linking the layers correctly so set about trying again. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you my very first, custom made blinkie! It's nothing fancy but it is a start. Now I've taught myself the basics, I'll be able to fine tune for sizing and blinking style. And who said you couldn't teach an old dog new tricks?


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.