I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 29, 2007

Our Travels

The majority of our travels are within North America. I found this cute site where you can check what states you have visited and it generates a map for you. The states visited are in red so as you can see we still have a lot of travelling to do. While there is a version for countries visited there isn't one for Canadian provinces and territories. Hopefully they will add that soon. We have travelled throughout a lot of Canada with the exception of Yukon Territory, Northwest Territories and Nunavat so those are on our travel to-do list.



create your own visited states map


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.