I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, July 20, 2008

blessings en route


This entry is just coming under the wire for Blog Your Blessings Sunday. As you know we are on a road trip. We left Wisconsin early this afternoon and have just settled at our next destination. I had to do a quick blog entry.

This was a very special trip as we made the long drive to Wisconsin to share the joy of welcoming in another member plus two to our family. The long awaited for and very frustrating process for the K1 Visa to enter to the US with the intent to marry is still quite vivid but Friday the kids were united in marriage! I will blog more on this when we are home side. We are so blessed to have been able to share this very special time with them :)

May everyone have a blessings filled week,

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the new "members" of your family! Glad you could make the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paulie :) We wouldn't have miss this trip for the world!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.