I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - A Good Week Well Spent

Blog Your Blessings Sunday
It was a good week well spent.  There was nothing spectacular although I did win $50.  The weather turned cooler so the furnace is back on,  I canned three kinds of stock and we hosted our monthly get together.  I finally broke down and cut the grass for the first time this year.   I did a bit of volunteer work and we enjoyed several home cooked meals.  All in it it was a week well spent enjoying life as it happened.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.