I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, April 02, 2012

My Gosh!

My gosh!  I knew my blogging was suffering between volunteering, getting an amazing community project off the ground, decorating and home upgrades; I just didn't realize how badly.  Long time readers of this blog are used to getting daily posts, so I really do apologize.   Sometimes, life just throws enough curve balls that it is hard to get back into the rhythm of things. I will try to pick up the posting frequency so please bare with me. 

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.