I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Snow Piled High

drifting snow January 2014
Snow Piled High
January 6, 2014

As the snow continued to fall and the winds howled, the drifts grew a year ago today.  Almost half of our crescent shaped window was covered by snow on the small roof below it!  There really wasn't any point trying to clear the sidewalk or driveway as the street had not been plowed.  It was a winter wonderland!



0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.