I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet

Gnomeo and Juliet sign
Gnomeo and Juliet
February 17, 2011

My husband and I seldom go to the theatre.  When we do go to the theatre we make it a night out with stopping for dinner first then onto the show.  A couple of weeks ago we decided to go see Gnomeo and Juliet.  We stopped at A&W for dinner for old times sake.  Then it was off to the show.  This really was a very cute movie.  I thoroughly enjoyed it and can't wait for it to come out on DVD to add it to my Gnome Empire of all things gnomes!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.