I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, March 07, 2011

The Snow Drift

snow drift
Snow Drift
March 6, 2011

Last Saturday afternoon the weather turned nasty with high winds, heavy blowing snow, freezing rain and very slippery road conditions.  The following day,  I noticed a rather interesting snow drift outside our family room window just off the lower patio.  The sun caught it in just the right light so I had to take advantage of this gorgeous photo opportunity.  I think it is quite pretty with the shadow play!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.