I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh My!

The month or so has been rather out of sorts.  There's the leg injury that is still ongoing and the disruption of the house being on the market.  There's blogger's block and yet plenty of blog fodder.  There's getting the private blog up and running for renting out our vacation home.  Then there is the itch of spring fever setting in to be squashed by snow spells.  And now on top of everything there is political unrest in Canada.  And so it goes...

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.