I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Husband's Fries

my husband's stacked French fries
All Stacked Up
March 11, 2011

My husband and I have been married over thirty years.  While we compliment each other nicely we are about as opposite as you can get except when it comes to the important values of family, friends, honesty and integrity.  It's funny that each of us have our own stress relievers and sometimes they result in a lot of laughter.  After all laugher itself is a stress reliever so when an action that is a stress reliever results in laughter, well you just can't get better than that!

My husband is under a lot of stress right now but unless you knew him like I do, you would not even guess it.  Friday nights were always take-out or family pizza night but we became empty nesters we went back to fish on Fridays with either take-out or eating out at our favourite English style pub.  Recently we have been eating in on Friday nights.  The fare is usually pan fried perch and pickerel or sometimes cod with fresh cut French fries and so it was this past Friday night.  As Coronation Street was finishing up I looked at my husband's plate then burst into a fit of laughter.  I don't even think he realized what he was doing but here he had stacked up all his fries log style!  At any rate we both got a good belly laugh, one of the best stress relievers there ever was!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.