I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Apologies

I had yesterday's Wordless Wednesday blog post ready and pre-scheduled to go live at 7:00 AM as per normal.  For some reason Blogger did not post as it was scheduled which has happened a couple of times in the past.  I usually make it a point to check in the morning to be sure all scheduled posts actually were posted but life got in the way yesterday.  Thank goodness this is a only a minor glitch that happens on the rare occasion.  At any rate yesterday's post is now live.  I'm really sorry as I know many look forward to the Wordless Wednesday posts.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2011


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.