I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

CBC - Changing Times

stormy skies
I have been a huge fan of both Coronation Street and Emmerdale for years and before that Country Practice. CBC decided quite some time ago not to air Country Practice anymore but now without any warning or notice to the loyal fans of Emmerdale have now cancelled that program as well. They have done the same thing with Canadian soaps that had loyal followings like North of 60. There are a lot of fans very upset about the cancellation of Emmerdale but life goes on. It would be nice if CBC started listening to the viewers but as they continue to not listen then viewership will decrease. So I will bid goodbye to Emmerdale with tears in my eyes as I watch CBC shoot themselves in the foot once again. Pretty soon when they have no viewers we will wave a tearful goodbye at another Canadian icon called CBC!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.