I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome the New Year 2007

grey tones on the water

Greys

And so a new year begins. I'm out of sorts and exhausted from all of the excitement of a new grandbaby. But now things are starting to settle down, I'm still out of sorts. My Dayplanner isn't ready for the new year. My desktop is simply over cluttered and I don't even want to think about my inbox! My husband has already booked our winter vacation and quite frankly all I really want to do is snuggle up on the couch. We'll be leaving later this month for a week in the sun but I need to spend time on my planner so I can put the wheels in motion for this coming year. I don't function well without the organization!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.