I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Thursday, October 02, 2008

road trip


Wheat Field
Sep. 28, 2008

Road trips are always fun for us and even more so when the destination is one of our kids. I had been canning all last week so was frantically trying to finish up in order to leave for the kids last Friday afternoon. By the time we were settled in the car I was exhausted so started drifting off to sleep. Struggling to stay away I grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. The country was beautiful, somewhat between summer and autumn with gorgeous blue skies.

Garden Gnome
©2006-2008


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.