I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Blog Your Blessings Sunday - The First Week of Spring

Blog Your Blessings Sunday

It was another beautiful, unseasonably warm and mainly sunny week.  It's been two weeks now that we have had the furnace off but the weather is predicted to return to the normal temperatures this coming week so we will likely have to put it back on.  Daffodils, Narcissus and crocuses were in full bloom to greet the first day of spring.  Buds are on the trees, the grass already needs to be cut and and our peach trees are just starting to bloom.  I spent the week volunteering, enjoying the weather, identifying plants in our new gardens, doing a bit of pantry restocking and doing a bit of gardening planning.  In general it was a very laid back, quiet spring week.  What a delightful way to start spring off!

Garden Gnome
©2006-2012


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.