I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Saturday, January 04, 2014

A Special Kind of Stupid


This image has been making its way through Facebook with no credit given to whoever created it.  Seriously, they deserve a thumbs up!  If you are on Facebook, you will likely know why I say this.  Some folks seem to think everyone of their 'friends' need to know all of their drama.   Of course they are the ones with a couple hundred or more 'friends'.  That means they will post something about their drama du jour so not only do you get to see it, you get to enjoy their couple of hundred friends comment on their post AND as if that isn't enough, 9 times out of 10 a huge fight will break out because one of their friends didn't like something another one said.  At the same time, you can't block them because that would be rude especially if they are a close friend or family member AND you can't comment because you don't want to get involved in their drama.

Last fall, friends who are also on my Facebook friends went all out gung ho on what appears to be a very nasty split-up.  A large part of it captured forever on Facebook!  Believe me it was and still is nasty watching the cheap jabs go back and forth.  I've been sitting on my fingers, shaking my head at the stupidity being displayed.  All I can say is both lawyers are going to have a field day and it's all there in black and white! 

Honestly, somethings should not be discussed outside the home.  Just saying...


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.