I'm so glad you could stop by. This is my personal blog of daily life and my journey through life. You will find a strong emphasis on family and friends as well as finding my ancestors through genealogy. Unlike my other blogs this blog is more of a catch-all so any topic is fair game.

Search This Blog:

Monday, January 13, 2014

Savannah, Georgia

City Hall in downtown Savannah, Georgia
City Hall Downtown Savannah, Georgia
October 10, 2013

We arrived in Savannah, Georgia shortly before 10:30 AM on October 10, 2013.  Within minutes of our arrival we spotted the gem of our destination, Paula Deen's restaurant The Lady & Sons where we were stopping for lunch.  It wasn't open until 11 AM so my husband put our name on the reservation list then we took a brief stroll.  City Hall is located in downtown Savannah, only a few short blocks from the restaurant.  We parked on the road in front of the park (out of camera range) then wandered through the shady park enjoying the warmth of the morning sun.  It was absolutely gorgeous, leaving us wish we had planned a longer stay in Savannah!


0 visitors said:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment. It will appear when approved.